(Junior) Financial Analyst (f/m/x)
Full-time or Part-time | Permanent | ASAP | Hybrid remote (Berlin)
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join us in our journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
About the role:
As our Financial Analyst you will provide critical insights and recommendations to support financial decision-making within our organisation. You will analyse financial data, evaluate company or team performance, and provide forecasts and projections. In addition, you will use your business sense and legal knowledge to ‘translate’ our complex customer contracts into easy-to-digest invoice details in our customer monthly overview (CMO) tool to speed up our internal processes.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Prepare our investor reporting
- Drive financial analysis (monthly reporting, target/actual comparisons and variance analysis, profitability analyses, internal accounting/cost accounting)
- Maintain our FP&A software Datarails (feel free to be/become our expert!)
- Streamline and automate invoicing processes
- Analyse commercial terms of customer contracts and keep our customer monthly overview (CMO) up to date
- Extract and structure relevant invoicing data from customer contracts
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Keep our short- and medium-term liquidity plan up to date
- Serve as a team backup for our financial accountant (mostly outgoing invoices)
- Upon suitability/experience: Be a commercial sparring partner for Sales team to ensure sensible pricing offers
What You Should Bring With You:
- Degree in Finance, Business Studies, Business Law or comparable studies
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in data analysis / data modelling (Pivot tables, SPSS, …)
- Ideally practical experience in using ERP or financial software (e.g. Datev U-O, SAP, Lexware, Sage, Agenda...) and/or invoice programs (e.g. Easybill)
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to delivers great work while having a good time
- Company and team events
- A beautiful and modern office in Berlin - near Treptower Park - where you can go to work, play table-tennis, have meetings and hang out with your colleagues and enjoy free drinks
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? Hit that "Apply for This Job" button and send us your application!
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch! 😄
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
- Finance, Legal & Accounting
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
(Junior) Financial Analyst (f/m/x)
Loading application form
Already working at Architrave?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.