Full-time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Remote (in Germany) or In-Office (in Berlin)
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join us in our journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Design and implement cutting-edge high-performing React single-page applications from scratch, which rely on a Cloud-based microservice architecture and will transform the real estate industry
- You will take a major role in architectural, design and implementation decision-making
- You are a visible driver and supporter within your future team of engineers; mentoring and helping junior engineers to develop further
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD and Scrum
What You Should Bring With You:
- At least 5 years of experience in modern web technologies (ES, HTML, TypeScript, CSS) and a profound understanding of one backend stack, such as Node.js.
- Knowledge is more than one technology stack is preferred
- Experience with SPA and API-intensive applications is essential
- You are a pro in RESTful, experience with GraphQL would be awesome!
- Business-, product - and user-oriented way of working while embracing core values like simplicity, pragmatism and agile software development
- Experience with optimizing performance-critical UIs
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Feeling comfortable in working with cloud-based microservice architectures, CI/CD
- Experience with the concept of micro-frontends is an even bigger advantage
- You enjoy mentoring more junior teammates in one or more of the competence areas described
- Curiosity, as well as innovative outside-the-box problem solving and open mindset on alternate approaches
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to deliver great work while having a good time
- Company and team events that include table-tennis competition, cooking and jokes with great potential from our CEO and founder Maurice 😁
- A beautiful and modern office in Berlin - near Treptower Park - where you can go to work, play table tennis, have meetings and hang out with your colleagues. Given said that we are currently working remotely with the option to only come to the office under current state regulations (testing on the day, mask in all common areas etc.
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area with free drinks in our Berlin Office
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? Hit that "Apply for This Job" button and send us your application!
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch! 😄
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We're happy to have our employees working in our office or remotely. Currently, remote employees are expected to live in Germany in order to be able to join team events and meetings physically from time to time, if meaningful and secure.
In order to contribute to our society and healthcare system, during the COVID-19 pandemic time our offices in Berlin & Dresden remain open (while allowed) with limited capacity and proper safety and hygiene plan.
After the pandemic, we expect our remote employees to be able to join us in our regular company and team events a few times a year.
Find us on Glassdoor!