Full-time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Remote (in Germany) or In-Office (in Berlin)
At Architrave, our goal is to make the real estate industry more transparent and efficient by introducing AI supported digital workflows and insights. Getting there involves a balancing act: we need to work closely to understand our client challenges and the industry structures, while simultaneously having a visionary perspective of the art of the possible, and then closing the gap by delivering innovative solutions.
As a PropTech, Architrave provides a SaaS platform to large scale real estate asset management companies that include:
- a centralised platform for managing real-estate assets (estates, buildings, units & investment portfolios)
- a user-focused document & data room
- AI automated processing of documents
- AI supported smart workflows that save asset managers time and money
- a transactional data room to support the purchase/sale of buildings
- a deep set of APIs and potential integration points
- a powerful ecosystem of other PropTech apps & consulting partners
- a top tier services arm to help support client implementations and offload manual tasks like the digitisation of physical documents
As a Tech Lead, you will help us to scale a cross-functional team around one of our core business topics: document processing. Our AI document classification & extraction product is where documents become data. You will take the major responsibilities of integrating internal and external solutions into our existing cloud based platform, as well as defining technical requirements and assessing the feasibility. With your help we will decide on build vs. buy of key solutions and also define a sustainable strategy on how to deal with data that we extract from documents. You will support us on building efficient and robust workflows for our quality management team and work in close collaboration with the Product Manager and the team.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- You will take a major role in architectural, design and implementation decision-making
- You are responsible for assessing the technical feasibility of features proposed by the product manager
- Planning delivery timelines based on realistic estimations and capacity with your team
- Understanding the technical, business and user considerations while embracing core values like simplicity, pragmatism and agile software development
- Align with the other cross-functional teams to identify dependencies, resolve blockers and build a highly integrated solution
- Advisory and Leadership - be a technical expert that the team can refer to for advice or validation of a solution; mentoring and helping junior engineers to develop further
What You Should Bring With You:
- Experience in designing and implementing a cutting-edge, service-oriented architecture from scratch which focuses on Integrations (APIs), facilitating Cloud services to maximise efficiency and performance
- Professional experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS,…)
- Profound knowledge with Node.js, as well as in at least one other language (preferred Python)
- Experience with building up/scaling a team
- An analytic mindset to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Great communication skills to explain complexity in a simple and clear way
- User-driven and value-driven mindset
- Experience with document classification and extraction as well as OCR beneficial
- Practical experience with AI (NLP, computer vision), ML projects as well as data visualisation / dashboard creation is a plus
- Fluent in English, German skills are a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to delivers great work while having a good time
- Company and team events that include table-tennis competition, cooking and jokes with great potential from our CEO and founder Maurice 😁
- A beautiful and modern office in Berlin - near Treptower Park - where you can go to work, play table-tennis, have meetings and hang out with your colleagues
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area with free drinks in our Berlin Office
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? Hit that "Apply for This Job" button and send us your application!
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch! 😄
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We're happy to have our employees working in our office or remotely. Currently, remote employees are expected to live in Germany in order to be able to join team events and meetings physically from time to time, if meaningful and secure.
In order to contribute to our society and healthcare system, during the COVID-19 pandemic time our offices in Berlin & Dresden remain open (while allowed) with limited capacity and a proper safety and hygiene plan.
After the pandemic, we expect our remote employees to be able to join us in our regular company and team events a few times a year.
Find us on Glassdoor!